Dog Park

RKW3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DogPark-etc.png

My dog (Rusty) is the smallish one on the top left near the two bigger dogs.

Thanks for viewing my photo. Comments or criticisms is appreciated.

first time i ever see a dog park .. .thanks for sharing :)

oh, and i think that motion blur works with this image.

There's a dog park about a block from my apartment, and it is the most depressing sight you'll ever see. It's about half a block in size, and it's nothing buy concrete and tree bark. No grass whatsoever. It's super shady too, next to a run down market and in a not-so-good area of Seattle.

There's a dog park about a block from my apartment, and it is the most depressing sight you'll ever see. It's about half a block in size, and it's nothing buy concrete and tree bark. No grass whatsoever. It's super shady too, next to a run down market and in a not-so-good area of Seattle.

SwitchFX You keep making me laugh today!!!! :lol:

and I love this picture! It's neat. Like we're seeing what a dog would see if he was hangin' out there. :)

So you are saying you live in a not-so-good area of Seattle. That sounds even more depressing to me. :er:

I love it, I love it!

There are a couple of things I'd try - depending on how good you are at PS'ing.

I'd either try to remove the blue around the trees - or put another blue sky in if that's too hard.

Or if they look silly - I'd love to see this in Black and White. I have this theory that b&w makes blur photos look so much more richer and more full of movement.

Thanks for your comments everyone!

Meysha, thanks for that helpful advice. If you'd like you can edit my photo yourself too. But if I have time I'll make a black and white version of this. :D

I'd love to, if i get a chance I will.

but I can't :-( my external hard drive broke last night - the little USB thingy broke off the circuit board. So i can't transfer between my internet computer and my editing computer. :-(

It's okay, it's not your responsibility to edit my picture anyways.

It's the thought that counts. :wink:

Ok. so going from PS queen to using Picasa is a bit of a jump. But here I go.

DogPark-etc.jpg

I thought about the crop last second. I dunno. I think your colour version has more 'excitement' to it.

Thanks for the time. Personally I like the colorful version more just because I like the colors to it.

On a lot of photos I like the B&W version over the color, but I think this shot works better without B&W.

Thanks again meysha!

Most reactions

Back