Dog Photography

What pretty dogs you have :) I would try to photograph them in a feild or something where there aren't any destractions (houses/trees/cars/etc.) in the background. The dogs look great!

What pretty dogs you have :) I would try to photograph them in a feild or something where there aren't any destractions (houses/trees/cars/etc.) in the background. The dogs look great!

Will try to do that, this was just snaps of my prospect models lol As soon as the skies clear in Los Angeles will do a re-shoot. Thanks again!

First photo in post #7: strong pose like the low angle. Lighting coming from behind the dog doesn't help and feet very close to edge of frame (maybe things to keep in mind for your shoot)
Second photo in post #7: Man - what a character!!! That expression is priceless!

I find some of the backgrounds a bit distracting. Your hilights are REALLY blown out. I'd suggest better utilizing a reflector or fill flash.

But you do a great job of capturing the animal's personalities.

Love them. As noted the highlights are blown on a couple of them. Also I noticed on the first one you cut off some toes, and were very close to doing it again on the 3rd set.

Other than those minor quibbles, you really capture the animal well. Really show off the best of them! Nice job.

Most reactions

Back