Dog portrait

LeSueur24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first time working with .raw and my new Photoshop CS3 and I was really happy about how it came out.
2135945587_a4dbb0c3c4.jpg

very cute dog,only problem is the fact his coloring is so golden it isnt really "detached" from the light wood (or carpet) flooring. very nice shot over all though beautiful dog.

Well I think I might have increased temperature of the color too much, because the carpet is actually white :er:

Great pic, I love golden retrievers! (am I right?)

Thats definatly a Yellow Lab, Goldens have longer hair. (Am I right xD)

Nice shot though, The colors do blend a bit, but thats the only thing I see wrong with it.

Lovely dog ^^

Thanks for the comments guys. And yeah snazzy, he's a yellow lab.

Hope you don't mind, but I brightened up his face and eyes a bit. It seems to give him more personality in my opinion.

skieur

dogportrait_ed.jpg

Is it my monitor, or did you turn his eyes purple? :mrgreen:

Haha, honestly I think the brightness takes away from his color and perhaps using a flash next time brighten his eyes?

Love your dog, I'm looking for a yellow lab now. I like the orginal shot better. I think a darker color behind him would look better but still nice shot of the pup!:D

^Thanks, labs are great dogs, especially if you have kids. Mine wouldn't hurt a fly, he's probably scared of them! :D

Most reactions

Back