What's new

exploded

gk fotografie4

Help........... I'm surrounded by morrons
Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
6,204
Location
...who cares?
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is nothing more than a first attempt with a somewhat older portrait photo for a four-part photo wall in a new office building, the final size will be more than 6x1 meters printed on plastic tarpaulin with only 6 print colors available, the idea was conceived from the application of a plug-in called Cubisme which I came across by chance in the (free) program Krita, who would have thougt!
 
Last edited:
This is nothing more than a first attempt with a somewhat older portrait photo for a four-part photo wall in a new office building, the final size will be more than 6x1 meters printed on plastic tarpaulin with only 6 print colors available, the idea was conceived from the application of a plug-in called Cubisme which I came across by chance in the (free) program Krita, who would have thougt!
View attachment 287526
I like this a whole lot! Great idea and great execution!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom