Dogs c&c plz

puyjapin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was out in Warwickshire yesterday and managed to get these 2 hounds to pose!
dogs.jpg

very odd harsh shadows whats blocking them sun right there in front of them? and something about the dogs face on the right side just throws it all off....i love the concept but the shadows and the right dogs face just set it all off for me sorry

what shd it have been set to, i was under the impression if set to cloudy it warmed things up a bit? it was pretty much a sunny day

what shd it have been set to, i was under the impression if set to cloudy it warmed things up a bit? it was pretty much a sunny day
You just answered yourself.... The colors are waaaayyyyyy to warm in the color shot. If you shot in raw reset the color balance in the program and see what you get.

this is the exact original, shot in jpeg, the warm up was increased with picassa. personally i prefer thw warmed up version....
dog3.jpg

Its all a personal preference kind of thing. The colors there are flat but could be livened up some without making it orange like the other edit. Was that someone standing off to the left of the photo where the dogs are looking?

probably the owners trying to keep them still ! can i improve colours in picassa without going orangey? no PS sorry

Most reactions

New Topics

Back