E epp_b No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 22, 2008 Messages 2,135 Reaction score 12 Location True North Cold and Freezing Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 20, 2009 #1 Someone grew tired of whoever wasn't cleaning up after their dog. This gave me a bit of a chuckle...
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2009 #2 ...I suppose that is one way to attempt to deturr people......but then again there are people like me who would let the dog go there and leave just to spite them, I'm an asshole like that. Interesting shot though.
...I suppose that is one way to attempt to deturr people......but then again there are people like me who would let the dog go there and leave just to spite them, I'm an asshole like that. Interesting shot though.
TriniPhototakeoutta TPF Noob! Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 385 Reaction score 0 Location Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 20, 2009 #3 lol. love the shot
soul.glo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 307 Reaction score 0 Location Honolulu Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2009 #4 Puts a smile on my face, nicely captured.