Dogs!

I posed a pic of my boy asking a stranger for treats. This is molly, she has been to the groomer, it’s such a hard life
i posted a before and after the hair cut

Attachments

• 7A5112F9-B340-4D90-8383-9FA0645CCC4C.jpeg
    7A5112F9-B340-4D90-8383-9FA0645CCC4C.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 8
  • FC3C5E6C-A758-4519-B451-EFA6CACA8A7D.jpeg
    FC3C5E6C-A758-4519-B451-EFA6CACA8A7D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Giving the boys a bit of a run on the sheep this morning just to keep them in shape, first is Leo then Butch, both are very young 20 and 8 months old respectively and are Australian Kelpies, a hard working, very intelligent but sometimes rather stubborn breed.
Leo 1.JPG

Leo 3.JPG

Butch 1a.JPG

Butch 3.JPG

Luna, our 11 month old Great Pyrenees puppy. Why does a huge puppy, who needs a bath, have to take the dirtiest toy, which needs a bath, to play with on my bed? Of course, she is shedding her puppy coat in big globs right now. I put a blanket down to help a little, but she still makes a mess.

Luna on Bed with Skunk_2000 x 1125.jpg

Luna, our 11 month old Great Pyrenees puppy. Why does a huge puppy, who needs a bath, have to take the dirtiest toy, which needs a bath, to play with on my bed? Of course, she is shedding her puppy coat in big globs right now. I put a blanket down to help a little, but she still makes a mess.

View attachment 265287
Luna is a rescue from a farm here in SE Texas where she was tied up all day with very little attention. She was 9 months old when we got her and 11 months old now. All indications are that she is very happy here. She has a big back yard for zooming, two sisters to play with and she knows she is loved and cared for. We just got her DNA report back and we are surprised to learn she is 100% purebred Great Pyrenees.

Luna on Bed with Skunk B_2000 x 1333.jpg

Luna is a rescue from a farm here in SE Texas where she was tied up all day with very little attention. She was 9 months old when we got her and 11 months old now. All indications are that she is very happy here. She has a big back yard for zooming, two sisters to play with and she knows she is loved and cared for. We just got her DNA report back and we are surprised to learn she is 100% purebred Great Pyrenees.

View attachment 265377
she is a beautiful pup.......

I'd been looking to buy a Dachshund for quite a while. My last one, Cinnamon, hooked me on the breed. Unfortunately prices from the Pennsylvania breeders are sky high. My neighbor, who trials Border Collies put out the word on the "network", and I received a call from a lady who knew a breeder in Ohio who had a two year old female long haired one that he wanted to find a safe(non-Amish puppy mill) home for. All I needed to do was pay for the spaying and neutering. The lady was heading out to Ohio on business, and said she'd pick her up on the way home(no charge)
DSCF6399.l.jpg
IMG_0187.jpg
...which she did. So thanks to kindness of several people, meet Leia.

I'd been looking to buy a Dachshund for quite a while. My last one, Cinnamon, hooked me on the breed. Unfortunately prices from the Pennsylvania breeders are sky high. My neighbor, who trials Border Collies put out the word on the "network", and I received a call from a lady who knew a breeder in Ohio who had a two year old female long haired one that he wanted to find a safe(non-Amish puppy mill) home for. All I needed to do was pay for the spaying and neutering. The lady was heading out to Ohio on business, and said she'd pick her up on the way home(no charge)View attachment 267917View attachment 267918...which she did. So thanks to kindness of several people, meet Leia.
adorable..happy for both of you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back