Dogs!

Latest shot of Luna, now a 15 month old Great Pyrenees pup. She's telling me to put down the camera and pet her.

Luna at 15 months_8_11_23 2000 x 1365.jpg

you have two beauties,, mine do this... but after a few minutes they change their mind.. and want in.. Lol

I call mine ‘my bathroom buddy’, because he even follows me in there. It goes without saying if there’s food, he’s there in lightening speed. But regardless of how quietly you try to leave the room, he’s beside you within seconds! Indoors, outside, he will follow, unless of course I run a bath, in which case he’ll take refuge under the bed or in a corner somewhere just in case!

Two friends at the Fergus Cogs and Clockwork Steampunk Festival.
"Padraig," the Irish Wolfhound, is dear to me and my favorite breed.

View attachment 268537
I ran into a guy with two of them living in a tent in a rest area while I was driving for a living. Really nice dog's! He was in the parking area asking people for money to get dog food with! Well I got turned around and went back to the last town and got him a 50# bag of dog food and a baked chicken for himself. He didn't pay much attention to the chicken, was just glad to get the dog food! Felt good helping out a begger that time! Big as they were I couldn't believe how gentle they were!

Leia is the best hiking buddy I've had; peop
_IMG8557_edited.l.jpg
le or dogs. She doesn't need a leash(unless we come across another dog), she stays on the trail and she stays close; never gets out of sight. That, and she's quiet. Reminds me of my first Dachshund, Cinnamon, but she's even better mannered. Great canoe dog also.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back