CaliTX TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2013 #1 I would love to get some feedback on these photos! I am planning on visiting the animal shelter today to practice with my camera more, so any advice I can get would be wonderful. Kitty the Aussie, Riot the Aussie, and Breeze the Border Collie
I would love to get some feedback on these photos! I am planning on visiting the animal shelter today to practice with my camera more, so any advice I can get would be wonderful. Kitty the Aussie, Riot the Aussie, and Breeze the Border Collie
Eclectix TPF Noob! Joined Aug 8, 2013 Messages 209 Reaction score 70 Location Colorado, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2013 #2 The second is my favorite.
CaliTX TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you Eclectix
pixmedic4 4 I am the Lord thy Mod Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 7, 2012 Messages 15,488 Reaction score 7,889 Location Central Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 #1 is like RAAWWRR! #2 is like *yawn* #3 is like lookitlookitlookitlookit #4 is like oh hai! #5 is like OHMYGODDONTSNEAKUPONMELIKETHATIWILLKILLYOU!
#1 is like RAAWWRR! #2 is like *yawn* #3 is like lookitlookitlookitlookit #4 is like oh hai! #5 is like OHMYGODDONTSNEAKUPONMELIKETHATIWILLKILLYOU!
annamaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 18, 2013 Messages 3,595 Reaction score 978 Location Milledgeville, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2013 #5 My favs are 2, 3 and 5.
CaliTX TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8 Reaction score 1 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 3, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thank you Any critique? Last edited: Oct 3, 2013