Well it was a peaceful day today until my husband decided he wanted to take a nap. Of course like any man, he had his visit to the throne, then off to his slumber. Well, he came out of the room a few minutes later and asked me what I was burning. I told him I was not cooking anything, so I could not be burning anything (men!). He went back and layed down, but then he saw smoke coming from under the bathroom door. He opened the door and sure enough, the corner in front of the toilet was engulfed in flames!! He started yelling for me..i ran into the bathroom, through thick smoke and saw flames galore! I rushed my youngest out of our totally smoked filled bedroom (who had been sleeping in his playpen next to our bed). Unfortunately, my hubby had already ripped away the part of the wall that was charred the most (I really wanted full effect photos to hold over his head LOL!!) This is what happens when you flick your cigarette ashes in the garbage can people!! (The silk plant on the ledge use to be very beautiful and hang halfway down the wall :meh: ) The big black spot on the floor is what is left of my garbage can...these photos really do not show just how awful it was! Needless to say, it will be a very long time before I let the dear ole hubby live this one down!