Doll Masha

naomita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first serious project I made =)))
Make-up and hair style also my work. enjoy =)

wow i like this..5 was my fav those eye... WOW im so weak when it comes to eyes and those are some beautiful eyes.. :sexywink:

The hand near her face in number three seems 'off' too me, although that could just be from being a ballet dancer for most of my life. But I really enjoy the set overall.

Very nice. I think I like number five the most but it also does not seem to fit the series. What an interesting concept. You did a great job with the hair and make up as well. Over all, fantastic work.

I find them a little creepy haha. Lifesize doll photos, they look so fake but still so real. Good work.

Align your vertical lines.

Hmmm, all this time I had a completely different mindset of what a Russian Doll was. Thanks for enlightening me. :biggrin:

Very nice series and concept.

You may want to consider bringing your lighting in closer (if possible) and reducing power a tad. This may help with reducing the shadows beyond your subject(s).

#6 is my favorite.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for sharing. Its a great concept and series. I thought that number 6's white balance looked off compared to the others but could be its just warmer on this monitor which isnt calibrated. I agree with the comment about the one hand in three being a tad off. Still a very lovely set.

5 is amazing.. to be honest, the rest are almost creepy.. lol.

Thanks for your comments, guys ))) I'm glad you liked this )

very creative work, the girl is very beautiful and fits well with the theme. great work!

Most reactions

Back