What's new

Domes

SEVERE editing halo around much of it.
it's sharpened and clarified to the point that you have made it look like a cell phone snap.
 
OUCHHH......:oops:

Let me see some thing can be done about it
Thank you very much MLeek :D
 
Unless its just my eyesight this morning, it seems the big problem is overall missed focus. Nothing really appears sharp.
 
it is not your problem; it is the problem with the image, i think it was not well focused

Thank you very much :D
 
I do like the warm/purpley color you have used in the edit you did. Can you upload a completely un-edited jpeg and maybe we can diagnose what you are doing in editing? It seems to me that missed focus would be hard to have with this particular image. More likely some kind of motion blur or shake could be the culprit for a focus issue.
I think that probably the majority of your issues lie with something in your editing-overall. Blur could definitely be a factor, but I'd like to eliminate a funky step in editing first.
 
In the meanwhile i attempted a minimalist edition, avoiding excesses; it is like this.....




Please let me know about this also :D
 
OK; it is midnight here; must get some sleep; see your edit tomorrow;
see you all; good night ;)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............
 
MLeak, MLeak....are you there??? :waiting:

:D
 
I don't know, as for editing or postprocessing, what you have done with the photo.
What software did you use? And what kind of things you adjusted?

I like your first version much more (even if it looks too soft or not that contrasty). The edited version looks somehow too sharpened or too pixelated.

Here's what I did in photoshop:
- auto levels
- adjustment of curves (I just pointed the white and black balance)
- little 'sharpen > unsharp mask'

I don't know if you like it? I don't know if that would be better. But for me it looks clearer.
$frequency.webp
 
I like your version that you have done nothing to..... I like the greyness, maybe inc contrast ever so slightly and color sat just a little to bring out the gold. It needs to be straightened also.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom