What's new

Domes

Frequency, meet the highpass filter on overlay mode:

$8167335008_2793d7253c_o.webp
 
Sorry, busy couple of days!
Here is what I have done. First is ONLY what I did in raw
Second I applied a standard curve that I use for nearly every image.
I didn't do anything artistic and creative. THat's for you to do.
I think we need to look and analyze your steps in editing a bit more and get you to where you are getting the base image clean and clear first. THen you can go on with the artistic stuff like the color version you did here.

What program are you editing with?
 

Attachments

  • $Domes8.webp
    $Domes8.webp
    724.5 KB · Views: 75
  • $Domes as Smart Object-1.webp
    $Domes as Smart Object-1.webp
    903.1 KB · Views: 66
I don't know, as for editing or postprocessing, what you have done with the photo.
What software did you use? And what kind of things you adjusted?

I like your first version much more (even if it looks too soft or not that contrasty). The edited version looks somehow too sharpened or too pixelated.

Here's what I did in photoshop:
- auto levels
- adjustment of curves (I just pointed the white and black balance)
- little 'sharpen > unsharp mask'

I don't know if you like it? I don't know if that would be better. But for me it looks clearer.
View attachment 25339
i liked your edit very much. Thank you very much :D ...my editing is always random and non recoverable :lol:
I like your version that you have done nothing to..... I like the greyness, maybe inc contrast ever so slightly and color sat just a little to bring out the gold. It needs to be straightened also.

yes, Mully; i am infamous for my post processing skills :lol:
Thank you very much :D

I like your version that you have done nothing to.....

Me too.
.....as i have mentioned......
Thank you so much indeed :D

Frequency, meet the highpass filter on overlay mode:

View attachment 25343
Thank you UP; i have to learn photoshop a lot; i am there in kindergarten ;)

Thank you so much for your help :D
Sorry, busy couple of days!
Here is what I have done. First is ONLY what I did in raw
Second I applied a standard curve that I use for nearly every image.
I didn't do anything artistic and creative. THat's for you to do.
I think we need to look and analyze your steps in editing a bit more and get you to where you are getting the base image clean and clear first. THen you can go on with the artistic stuff like the color version you did here.

What program are you editing with?
Thank you MLeek; i always proceed by trial and error methods, which i seldom record in memory; a really unprofessional approach :grumpy:
Thank you indeed for your edit and helps
Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom