What's new

Domke F-4AF Shoulder Bag (Olive)

aixgelo78

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
***SOLD***

As the title states:

I have a Domke F-4AF Shoulder Bag (Olive) for sale

I would do an even trade with a crumpler 5 million $ bag.

I am selling a Domke F-4AF Shoulder Bag (Olive) for ***SOLD*** net to me, plus actual shipping via fedex. i can accept paypal gif or plus PP fees.

This is my wife's bag bought less than a year ago. It left the house twice, other than that it was used for storage. shows pretty much no wear and I would rate it 9.5 out of 10 only because it is "used".

If bought soon, please give me a day or two to find a box to use.

email me at aixgelo78 @ hotmail.com (remove spaces)


Domke - F-4AF Pro System Bag (Olive) - 700-40D - B&H Photo Video


IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom