What's new

Domke F2 Interest? Trying to sell!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there any interest in a like-new Domke F2 bag? It's sand, with an extra insert. If anyone is interested in talking price/looking for pictures, please message me, or post here and I'll message you. Only reason for selling is that I want to get a backpack instead (for hiking uses).


Best,
Jake
 
I have a backpack if your interested in some kind of negotiable swap...

A lower pro vertex 200aw?!?

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
no.......i'll check when i get home....but i just did a google seach for that,...its not that...

That's most likely the one I want to get.. However... I WILL sell it to you. PM me a reasonable offer if you are interested.

Best,
Jake
 
Happy friday!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Anyone else interested??

Jake


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom