What's new

Donate A Photo For Charity...

theheater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Location
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted this topic in the Beyond Basics section as well, hopefully nobody minds a quick thread here as well. Thanks.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=758100#post758100

I am currently planning a gallery show in Halifax, NS. Canada. I am trying to have some photographers, painters, etc. donate some of their work in order to sell it during a gallery show to benefit a childrens hospital here in Halifax called the IWK. The kids will also be contributing art work which will also be displayed and sold through a silent auction. ALL OF THE MONEY WILL BE DONATED TO THE HOSPITAL. If anyone would like to donate a photo, or peice of artwork, please e-mail me.... I would certainly appreciate it, and I know the kids will as well. Thanks.

AndyQuinlan@QuinlanPhotographic.com

423616663_3eb24fd2a8_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom