DONATING! Flash & Diffuser!

I'll toss my name into the mix. I just went from an E-PL1 to a Nikon D90 and trying to take my pictures/photography to the next level. Looking to do some portrait/fashion photography and some street photography. Next project is going to get some models together and do some pinup girls.

I'm new to DSLR photography (since June), I run with minimal gear, just my camera and lens. I am constantly going out and shooting settings and it has been amazing, I love learning new things and now I am ready to start adding to my set up. I run with a Nikon D3200, I think this addition would point me in the next direction with my camera and I would love to be considered. Thanks

Pretty cool offering! Flash is really something I should get into one of these days. I'm embarassingly ignorant about it.

But give it to someone who is just starting out. They'll appreciate it more!

No time like the present!
Once you get flash photography dialed in a bit, you will be hooked!
Don't be shy....If you want your name In the hat, stand up and say so!

Pretty cool offering! Flash is really something I should get into one of these days. I'm embarassingly ignorant about it.

But give it to someone who is just starting out. They'll appreciate it more!

No time like the present!
Once you get flash photography dialed in a bit, you will be hooked!
Don't be shy....If you want your name In the hat, stand up and say so!

I am interested. I think it would be good for me to learn something new. I even have a loophole seeing as I'm Canadian. I have an aunt in Seattle who could bring it up for me! Or I'd happily pay the postage to get it up here.

How generous of you. I am sure that someone will find a good use for this. YN is a good flash. I have two of them. No disappointments yet.

Very much appreciated but it should go to someone who will have the time to enjoy it! I'm supposed to spend most of the next 3 years deployed! Thanks for the consideration though!

Gonna try and wrap this up today. Last call!

I have a Nikon D 5100 lens: 18-55 and 55-300. I am learning the Dslr ropes and I shoot for the yearbook video every year for a small private school. I shoot outdoor and indoor portraits, as well as other types of shots, still learning, but I enjoy it. Would love to be considered.

Nikon D610
85mm 1.8G
Sigma 50mm 1.4

Nikon D5100
Sigma 17-50 2.8
Sigma 10-20 4-5.6
18-55 Kit
55-200

Im beginning to do weddings and stand alone potraits for local mothers and children. My days off usually consist of rain so I am often stuck shooting indoors and this will help a lot.

On shift today, but I'm going to message the wife and make a decision today so hopefully I can get it shipped out Monday or Tuesday.

Aww I'd totally be all over throwing my name in there but only for the diffuser as I already have the flash. I really need to order a diffuser before the couple weddings I've been asked to second shoot this fall. This is really so amazing that you do these donations. :)

Please, disregard my name as a possible donation recipient. Thank you.

I would love to be selected for this amazing give away. I recently tried using my on camera flash with many different types of diffusers from around the house. I found that a card stock held in place with puddy worked the best. I would use an off camera flash with the proper diffuser to take much cleaner pictures of my newborn baby boy among other upcoming sessions of family friends. Thank you pixmedic.

Canon 60D T3i w class 10 SD card
18-55mm 3.5 HD filter
55-300mm HD filter

Most reactions

New Topics

Back