DONATING Fuji AX multi program DX + 2 lenses

I wondered about this thread the other day :) Consider me still in!

Just so that people are clear, the 'DX' in this case does NOT refer to the format or negative size, but rather that the camera can read, and automatically set ASA off of the bar code imprinted on the film casette. It also provides instructions to the finishing machine. AFAIK, most DX-capable film cameras also let you set the ASA manually, so any 35mm film should work.

Just so that people are clear, the 'DX' in this case does NOT refer to the format or negative size, but rather that the camera can read, and automatically set ASA off of the bar code imprinted on the film casette. It also provides instructions to the finishing machine. AFAIK, most DX-capable film cameras also let you set the ASA manually, so any 35mm film should work.

That is pretty cool

Hi I would like to throw my name into the group please. I am need of a film camera for my daughter as she will be taking photography next semester. I believe it's all B&W as well and this would save me some $$$ I realize she doesn't need one till September but when opportunity knocks .... I'd also be willing to give it to someone here once the class ends as the following semester will be digital. Anyway thanks for the offer !!

Last edited:
If memory serves me right, DX is where the camera can recognize the ISO speed automatically. the film is coded and the camera reads it.

I would also like to be considered. I began photography as a serious hobby only 6 months ago and have been shooting since. I feel I have already learned so much. I've been using a D7000 and have played around and practiced with all the modes and all features. However, I would also love to try a film camera as many photographers I have talked to started out on film so sometimes I feel like I should step back and try film as well. This would be a great complement to my DSLR setup, especially with that 135mm 2.8. I would love to do street potrait work with it. 135mm would keep me at distance and allow me to catch candid shots.

I think im going to try and wrap this up soon, so get in if you want it.

I would also like to be considered for this. I have a Sears tls 500 mx that was given to me a while ago. Unfortunately I have not been able to try it yet. Thanks for the chance, it's very nice to put an offer like this out.

I would also like to be considered for this. I have a Sears tls 500 mx that was given to me a while ago. Unfortunately I have not been able to try it yet. Thanks for the chance, it's very nice to put an offer like this out.

I will put your name in the hat

If there are no other interested parties for this, I will pick the cameras new home Sunday when I get back from Tampa. Last call!

Tiller!
if your still interested, its all yours.
PM an address to ship it to.

sorry it took so long Tiller.
the camera/flash/lenses are in the mail.
USPS guesstimate ETA is Saturday. so...probably Monday or Tuesday.
I sent the #$@#@& $14 battery with the camera, and new batteries in the flash so it should be ready to go when you get it. just add film.
enjoy!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back