What's new

DONATING Fuji AX multi program DX + 2 lenses

Ok and the winner is.....ronlane! Come on down!! I hope you can cook some good bacon ;)

PM me with your address info and I'll get it sent out this week.

Congratulations! :P

Woot!
Congrats Ron!
 
Congrats Ron!
 
Ok and the winner is.....ronlane! Come on down!! I hope you can cook some good bacon ;)

PM me with your address info and I'll get it sent out this week.

Congratulations! :P

Wow, I'm speechless. Thank you Tiller. the PM has been sent. Oh btw, I can for sure cook some bacon, it's gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!
 
I love seeing threads like these. It's nice to see people giving to those who are interested in trying something new/just starting out.

Jake

Agreed! It's nice to see someone help introduce analog photography to someone that has doesn't experience its beauty often.

Congrats ronlane! I hope you enjoy it!
 
Congrats, Ron! Enjoy it! This should be a big help in your recent foray in film photography.
 
Congrat's, Ron.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom