DONATING! LowePro Traveler 150 camera bag. EX+

Hmm.... I don't have a camera bag right now, so I'll play.

Portable gear is

NEX 7, 50mm, 18-200mm, tripod that folds up small, no camera bag at the moment. I made the mistake of selling mine off with my last set up. We live in the mountains and do a ton of hiking but my gear just ends up in my sons avengers backpack, or left behind.

Last bump I think.
will try to wrap this one up tomorrow.

I'll add that I'm going to Chicago next month and the backpack would be tremendously useful as I'll be walking and shooting all weekend!

Just got my Nikon D3200 two days ago. I am using the lens that came with it a kit refurb from Adorama. I have a memory card holder that takes up a bit of space, as well as one of those small tripods that go on tables and stuff that are sort of like sniper perches if you know what I mean.

I think all that would fit nicely.
Oh, and it's free ;) But seriously, it looks like a nice pack that I could get a lot of use out of.

All the best,
Michael

I could use this bag because it is a little larger than my current bag.

Current bag is full with my D3200 with kit 18-55 lense

Filled with D3200 and said kit lens, flash, and charger.

Please excuse the double post, fat fingered my IPhone.

ok so...
the wife is kinda busy looking at quilting supplies online.
but she assures me that she will take a look at the donation threads in a few minutes.
(in wife time this means in the next few weeks so....I hope noone is holding their breath in anticipation.)
I am hoping to wrap this up today and get it shipped out Monday, providing the recipient PM's me their info in time.

stay tuned for further details!

The wife likes manny212 for this one, and who am i to argue...
his poor bag was already stuffed so full when he shot with us i don't think he could have squeezed a lens wipe in there.
so Mr. 212, if you will PM me your name/address I will try and get this out to you on monday.
hopefully this will alleviate your storage issues.

The wife likes manny212 for this one, and who am i to argue...
his poor bag was already stuffed so full when he shot with us i don't think he could have squeezed a lens wipe in there.
so Mr. 212, if you will PM me your name/address I will try and get this out to you on monday.
hopefully this will alleviate your storage issues.

Thank you soooo much to both you and the wife !!!! Awesome surprise , am very excited !!!!!! You did notice how loaded I was at wedding HAHA !!!! Thank you guys again , it really is a wonderful thing you guys do here .

I wish you anf your family very happy holiday season , and many , many blessings .

P.s sent you a PM

Sorry this is taking so long to get out to you manny....I worked Friday and today. I will get it boxed up tomorrow and hopefully in the mail monday. Probably wont make it in time for xmas though. Apologies.

Sorry this is taking so long to get out to you manny....I worked Friday and today. I will get it boxed up tomorrow and hopefully in the mail monday. Probably wont make it in time for xmas though. Apologies.

Jason , please not to worry my brother . In fact just wait till all this crazy holiday season stuff is over , no need to kill yourself ! Again thank you ! and Happy Holidays !!!!

All righty Manny....

sorry this took so long to get out.
anyway, its in the mail now.
USPS Guesstimate ETA is Monday.
Enjoy!

-jason

All righty Manny....

sorry this took so long to get out.
anyway, its in the mail now.
USPS Guesstimate ETA is Monday.
Enjoy!

-jason

All right brother!! Looking forward to receiving. Hope you and your family had a great new year. Thanks again!!!

Most reactions

Back