- Joined
- Jun 7, 2012
- Messages
- 15,490
- Reaction score
- 7,889
- Location
- Central Florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- Moderator 🛠️
- #16
more interest in this lens that i had expected (given that its an old MF lens) but noone interested in it to use with a reversing ring for macro work? im shocked! :shock:
too many cheap AF and AF-D lenses floating around I guess. or actual macro lenses.
I will consider the current list shortly, so any stragglers that want in on this better speak up now.
I have more stuff to clear out of my closet so....cant drag this out forever.
too many cheap AF and AF-D lenses floating around I guess. or actual macro lenses.
I will consider the current list shortly, so any stragglers that want in on this better speak up now.
I have more stuff to clear out of my closet so....cant drag this out forever.
