DONATING Nikon D50/flash/lens/bag/card = starter kit

Just got it. I took 3 pics and the mirror locked up half-way. Took the battery out and did some other problem solving. Works great now and seems to be a pretty decent little performer. Scared the crap out of me for a few minutes though. Thanks again Jason.

Weird...it DID sit for a while, but I must have taken around 50-60 shots with it before packing it up just to make sure everything was working. Hopefully it's just a minor, one time glitch, and will get you through for a while.

Just got it. I took 3 pics and the mirror locked up half-way. Took the battery out and did some other problem solving. Works great now and seems to be a pretty decent little performer. Scared the crap out of me for a few minutes though. Thanks again Jason.

Weird...it DID sit for a while, but I must have taken around 50-60 shots with it before packing it up just to make sure everything was working. Hopefully it's just a minor, one time glitch, and will get you through for a while.

Seems to be fine now. I took around 50 of the kids just to play around. I think it just got confused by the 2gb card I tried with it.

Seems to be fine now. I took around 50 of the kids just to play around. I think it just got confused by the 2gb card I tried with it.

I did read that it maxed out at 1 gig cards, but I also heard that some people were able to use 2 gig cards.
Hopefully that's all it was.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back