What's new

Donating some extra stuff I don't need (umbrellas, lightstand)

Everything shipped today.... So hopefully most of it will arrive next week!
 
WTH...I didn't get anything.:er:
 
LOL I love the brown boxes!!
 
I just have to publically say KUDO'S and a strong Thank You... to ratssass (Paul).

I just received a check from him to cover the shipping cost for the umbrella I sent him. He sent it even though I had said that I was donating the gear and SHIPPING! How is that for a STAND UP guy? (not only that, but he sent way more than it cost me to ship!)

Paul.. the check has been shredded... just enjoy the gear, and have fun! Thank you again for being so kind!
 
Glad to know I rate with the turtles... lol! :) :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom