*DONATING* TTL Flash for Nikon.

Neewer 750II TTL flash for Nikon.
mint condition with stand and carry bag...thingy.
I also have the original box for it.....but....it got slightly chewed on by the ferret.

if you are interested in this flash...
-post in this thread that you are interested.
-post a list of your current photography gear.
-explain what sort of photography you do/are interested in.
-explain how you feel a flash will help you with your photography.

(we dont need a whole dissertation, we just want to know a little bit about you and why you want/need the flash)
Here's my post.
LIST OF MY CURRENT GEAR: Nikon D5500; Nikkor 35mm f/1.8; Tokina 11-16 f/2.8; Nikkor 55-300; Slik tripod.

SORTS OF PHOTOGRAPHY: family events, kids events, some wildlife, some astrophotography, vacation pics.

HOW FLASH WILL HELP: photography is all about light- a flash will open more places to 'light'. I've got the pop-up that came on my camera and I'm ready to move on to the next step. Currently have no gear with ferret saliva, which is a void in my creative development.

EDIT: Here is a thread where @Derrel is trying to coach me a bit on flashes: D5500 Missing focus in low light with 35mm f/1.8 DX

Helpful stuff!

Last edited:
Still not much interest in a cheap TTL flash eh? Did I mention the flashbender doubles as a snoot?
Yup. It's not just a bounce card, it also rolls up with velcro and turns into a snoot!

e215445f0892cc0db6998869820a2dd3.jpg

80e6be5c2bb8c453e20d20529efa7b93.jpg

a77ccbbf278b94412bbdd9e6f77d6712.jpg

I would love that flash but I do not qualify because I already own a SB600. I would use it as a second flash in my studio. I have two umbrella stands and have been using my Pentax flash and moving it in a little closer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well I would be interested, but I already asked to be considered for the macro lens offer, and don't want to be greedy [emoji6]so if I had the choice I would prefer the macro lens. I also shoot landscapes, animals, and I take shots of the children at the school where I work for the video yearbook. It's a small Christian school.

I'd love this. But I don't qualify--I have two speed lights (a Nikon SB-600 and a very cheap 4 year old YN). But this is a damn generous offer on your part. The light bender is a great thing (I've read about Joe McNally using one and seen the results).

im pretty busy today and tomorrow, but I think I will try to get this one wrapped up this week.
there has not been much of any new interest anyway.
so...last call for anyone wanting to get into flash photography.
cheap, made-in-china flash aside, this is a pretty good little setup.

I have a flash bender also. I love it. Bounce, snoot, and flag too! I use it almost every time I use flash.

Last call. Going to try to wrap this up after shift today (if I get cleared on time) or maybe tomorrow since I'm off. Or is this everyone that doesn't have a flash already that wants one?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

well, the time has finally come to quit procrastinating and pick a recipient for the flash package...
right after I finish this last episode or two, of Rurouni Kenshin on Netflix....

almost forgot about this one.
@Peeb PM me your name/address and ill get this shipped out sometime in the near future.

Awesome! Can hardly wait to start learning proper flash photography. :1219:

I will do my best to reward your kindness and generosity with a few decent images over time!

Congrats Peeb!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back