Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Neewer 750II TTL flash for Nikon.
mint condition with stand and carry bag...thingy.
I also have the original box for it.....but....it got slightly chewed on by the ferret.
anyway, I bought this flash about a year ago, mostly because it was cheap and I wanted to see how it compared to my Yongnuo 568EX and SB700 flashes. It was basically a backup for my backup flashes.
It works just fine. it supports Nikon's i-TTL with no issues. it does not have HSS, but for the price I really could not complain much. the IR AF assist beam is adequate and has a pretty decent grid pattern. It worked fine with my yongnuo 622n radio triggers as OCF.
I wont go over every little detail of the flash here, if you are interested I strongly encourage you to do a quick google search on this flash to see if it will suit your needs.

I would like to sum this part up with the simple proclamation that I am in no way looking to make this into a thread comparing this flash to any other brands, or a "this brand for the money VS OEM" debate.
I just want to donate a flash. Please keep it that way.
now, on to the fine print.

this flash is free to a good home. we cover shipping costs to the U.S.
the total out-of-pocket cost to the recipient to get this delivered to their home is zero ($0) US dollars.
to qualify for this donation you must be at least a somewhat active member of the forum. (determined by me and the wife) no specific post count is required, but if you have not been around at least a few months now (or have only been lurking) I don't imagine your chances are very good.
-you must have a Nikon DSLR.
-you must not already have a flash.
-you must be interested in learning flash photography.

That's pretty much it.
this is a cheap made-in-china flash, but i found it to be pretty decent despite that fact.
I used it as OCF on the last few portrait shoots and had no problems with it at all.
plus, you know, im giving it away...so, the price is right.

if you are interested in this flash...
-post in this thread that you are interested.
-post a list of your current photography gear.
-explain what sort of photography you do/are interested in.
-explain how you feel a flash will help you with your photography.

(we dont need a whole dissertation, we just want to know a little bit about you and why you want/need the flash)

Ill let this thread run a week or two and see how it goes.
failure to follow the requirement bullet points will result in disqualification.
I am not personally going to go through the thread and message people about parts they are missing anymore. (although sometimes other members will chime in) As far as I am concerned, failing to read and follow simple instructions just means less people me and the wife have to consider.

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

Pix, is this reserved for the needy, or can grubby members like me play too?

While I am a new member, I will still add my name to the list.

I recently upgraded from a D60 to a D5300. I have a 18-135 kit lens, sigma 17-70 f2.8-4 and sigma 70-300 f4-5.6.

I enjoy landscape and portrait photography. I have done a few senior photo shoots and I want to get into family/children shoots.

I was in the process of researching a flash purchase by we just found out my wife is pregnant with out first child so a flash as been put on hold.

I think a flash will improve my portrait shots it giving me extra light and letting me set up off camera flash to add fill light and to help make poses more dramatic.

While I don't have a huge post count, I have learned quite a bit and contribute when I feel I have enough knowledge to help someone else. I don't want to mis lead anyone.

Well, since there doesn't appear to be much interest in a flash...
How's about I throw in this cute little softbox? It's great for getting a little light diffusion when your flash is on camera.

1832d201b5cabfc7fa26017fdb154b7c.jpg

All of you Nikon guys should jump on this!:bouncingsmileys: I just run Canon. :1247:

- I am interested.
- Currently have 2 x D200's, 35mm f/1.8 DX, 60mm f/2.8G, 70-300mm VR, 18-70mm kit lens, manfrotto and bogen tripods.
- I take a lot of people shots at small events, macro photography, product photography.
- I had a flash but it died over a year ago, still have eight of the eneloop batteries. A flash would make a big difference for my photography as
right now I am limited on portraits and product shots for daytime hours and location, but even then could use some flash to get light in the right place and open up additional locations. I have been using the pop-up flash, high ISO, B&W, and lots of natural light to make up for not having a flash.

I am interested in all of it, but I can't afford to move to the U/S to qualify :( :(

Nice of you to offer this stuff out, cant believe the lack of interest

Ok so....Aparantly I need to sweeten the pot even more.
Flash and a softbox not enough eh? I guess people are holding out for more. Well, here it is. I'm tossing in a Rogue flashbender! Google it if you aren't sure what it is. This works amazingly well and it's what we used to shoot inside the Tampa aquarium. They are well worth the price. (Well, free in this case, but I meant they are well worth the retail price)

b0f26a52f1ff402a8d94cb962952b719.jpg

9f00dca0796c09a75ef70d4715bb8bcd.jpg

Ok so....Aparantly I need to sweeten the pot even more.
Flash and a softbox not enough eh? I guess people are holding out for more. Well, here it is. I'm tossing in a Rogue flashbender! Google it if you aren't sure what it is. This works amazingly well and it's what we used to shoot inside the Tampa aquarium. They are well worth the price. (Well, free in this case, but I meant they are well worth the retail price)

b0f26a52f1ff402a8d94cb962952b719.jpg

9f00dca0796c09a75ef70d4715bb8bcd.jpg

I've never seen one of those, it looks like it would be really handy! :)

I don't have much else to throw in with this deal folks. This might just be as good as it gets so get in while you can.

I don't have much else to throw in with this deal folks. This might just be as good as it gets so get in while you can.

I'm honestly surprised you still have this. This would be a great addition to someone's kit. It's a shame my lurker/newbie status diqualifies me, because this is an area I've wanted to start work in. Best of luck!

I knew I should've opted for a TTL flash instead of a cheapo all manual, went and disqualified myself :BangHead:. Surprised it's still around too.

Well, I don't have a flash.
I own a Nikon d5200 with kit lens...and a tripod. Still pretty new to the 'real' DSLR business. Don't own much gear yet.

I'd be interesting in learning how to use a real flash. I think it could improve people shots quite a bit. I'm finding the built in one limiting already while indoors. Hopefully I'm not too much of a lurker.

As for what I do, I mostly do nature and people. Well, family mostly. Someone has to do it. Got sick of floating heads.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back