Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
pretty self explanatory really...
I remembered reading a few threads recently concerning UV filters, so I dug up the cheap ones ive gotten over the years on used lenses and decided that if anyone wanted to try them, they could have them.
this is NOT a debate on the merits or problems with cheap (or otherwise) UV filters on lenses. this is just me giving away some stuff if someone wants it. we don't use them.
here is the list. everything is in LN condition. If you have been on the fence about buying UV filters to try, here is your chance to do so for free.

67mm Zeikos UV filter x3
67mm Sunpak UV filter x1
52mm Zeikos UV filter x2 (rehomedx2)
52mm Vivitar UV filter (rehomed)
62mm Hoya Skylight(1B) filter (with holder case) (will not separate. case stays with the Hoya filter that it came with)

so...there it is.
most of you know how this works by now.
(ALL rules and criteria are subject to me and my wife's discretion and may be changed and/or the donation cancelled at any time for any dumb old reason)

FREE to good home, shipping is on us.
continental United States only.
please only put in for filters you have a lens for. If you have multiple lenses the right size, you can ask for multiple filters.
if you are interested, post HERE with what you want, and what lens(es) they will be going on.
PLEASE don't ask me if these will fit on your lens. lenses have the filter size printed on them. if not, look it up on the internet.

-Jason and Wife

View attachment 38026

Last edited:
Thank you for the offer!
i have a 35 mm that the 52mm will fit. And I just bought my college poor niece a D50 as her 1st digital to give her next week as a gift. Brian V on the forum sent me a 35-70mm lens and the 52mm will also fit that, so we can share!
Good luck with the move!
Nancy

I'd be interested in a 52mm as well for my Canon 50mm. It currently has no protection :shock:

These would be great for those who shoot at the beach or other places where debris can easily get on your front element. I keep a UV filter (currently have an ND filter on my everyday lens since it's been sunny) on all my lenses. =)

the two Zeikos 52mm filters will go to NancyMoranG for her and her neice.
the vivitar 52mm filter will go to DivadWaldoss for his dangerously exposed Canon 50mm.
PM your name/address and i will get them out STATIM!

two 52mm zeikos UV filters shipped out to Nancy a few minutes ago.
guesstimate USPS ETA is monday-ish

Most reactions

New Topics

Back