lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went out and with HOPPY today...

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Donnington Castle

Good shots. I like the last one the best. The colour of the sky is amazing.

I like the look of that place. And the pov in that last one is great

Antarctican said:
I like the look of that place. And the pov in that last one is great

I was laying on the grass with my 12mm lens and people were looking at me as if I was mad or something :lol:

Hoppy said:
I hate that lens :er: :thumbup:
I`ll remember that the next you want to borrow it :lol:

Hoppy said:

just kidding, you never know I might want a lift again :lol:

i like number 1 and 3.

2 however needs some straightening IMHO. Some lines are slightly off the horizonal and vertical orientation, that it disturbs the image.

Also, in no.2 the large white cloud lies behind the rather bright gatehouse that it swallows up contrast and hence breaks the gatehouse's contours in an unpleasant way.
Sorry to wreck no. 2 ... but I also would wreck most of my own pictures if I had to comment them ;)

Nice castle by the way, maybe I should put it on my list :)

Alex_B said:
i like number 1 and 3.

2 however needs some straightening IMHO. Some lines are slightly off the horizonal and vertical orientation, that it disturbs the image.

Also, in no.2 the large white cloud lies behind the rather bright gatehouse that it swallows up contrast and hence breaks the gatehouse's contours in an unpleasant way.
Sorry to wreck no. 2 ... but I also would wreck most of my own pictures if I had to comment them ;)

Nice castle by the way, maybe I should put it on my list :)

Wreck away, its the only way I can improve my shots :D

Good way to see things!

However, always keep in mind that every comment written here (mine included) are just personal opinions. There is nothing like a "perfect photograph" ... what is perfect for one individual might be not so perfect for someone else. It is all very subjective. Even the way we see with our eyes and the way our CPU (brain) deals with the information is different and individual. It depends on taste, culture (differences in the association we have with different colours for example), the way we grew up ... and not to speak of the fact that a large fraction of us is partially colour-blind (or "weak") without knowing ;)

Of course there are many things most people agree on when it comes to photographic technique and composition ... but anything beyond that, when things get subtle ... everyone has his personal taste ;)

have you done some postprocessing with the first one? dunno whybut shadows don't look like shadows to me... the light there is perfect... like... if you used a reflector to reflect the sun to the shadows... wow!

Oh,I just love that last one!! They are all great though!!

Amazing Captures here. Nice work. I too like the pov of the last one!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back