Don't F with me!

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another one of my poorly lit studio portrait.
C&C if you wish

5385582024_22b485ed80_z.jpg

I don't mind high key type shots, but this seems a bit overdone. Especially on left top of his head how it blends with background.

To each his own though.

I don't mind high key type shots, but this seems a bit overdone. Especially on left top of his head how it blends with background.

To each his own though.

:thumbup:

I don't mind high key type shots, ....
This is not high key. High key images do not have instances of lower than middle key tones. That includes clothing and hair. This is an overexposed image (whether originally or in post) turned B&W as a salvage for an artsy-fartsy feel.

(dude, this is seriously NOT a pick on Mo day.... just random threads I clicked on.)

I actually like this. Sorta gives me an andy warhol feel where part of the head/face blend with the background.

images.jpg

..or i could just be totally off. haha

It's just bad Mo. Just plain bad.

p!nK

Kundalini, how could you not have anything loser than middle tones if the subject is wearing black? Please explain... I'm confused with the "high key" definition. What if they person has dark hair?

I don't mind high key type shots, ....
This is not high key. High key images do not have instances of lower than middle key tones. That includes clothing and hair. This is an overexposed image (whether originally or in post) turned B&W as a salvage for an artsy-fartsy feel.

(dude, this is seriously NOT a pick on Mo day.... just random threads I clicked on.)

Mo, the only complain I have is if you see the image from an angle of your screen, you will see brush strokes. But I do like the photo.

Kundalini, how could you not have anything loser [lower[ (?)] than middle tones if the subject is wearing black?
You can't.

Please explain... I'm confused with the "high key" definition. What if they person has dark hair?
I thought I did earlier. If the subject's hair is dark/black hair and wearing dark/black clothing, and they are below middle grey, then it is not a high key image. End of.

Okay, I see the previous post has been removed.

Schwetty, what you hve left (in your scenario) is a contrasy image..... a black and white. True white and true black. Don't we love 'em?

Not liking this one as much Mo. It looks more like the pencil sketch effect.

I don't know if this is high key or whatever, but just looking at the picture I kind of like it.

Well you know I like it, but I like my stuff bright (over exposed, whatever you want to call it....) so if I think it is ok, lol...... maybe it might be too bright for most people?

Most reactions

Back