What's new

Dont know why, but I realy like it.

Quickmagic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Location
Yorkshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a quick snap of a firework, but for some strange reason i realy like it, please tell me what you think.



the-firework.jpg
 
It looks like it is more than just some firework ... there is the blazing fire of a bonfire behind it, isn't there? It is two things in one, the little private fireworks and the fierce and large bonfire and those two elements give this photo some dynamics that you don't see too often. I think it is that!
 
Yeah I think you might be right, thank you for commenting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom