sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to Cades Cove yesterday and at one point was standing in a field taking pictures of a deer that was nearby. A car pulls up, and a family gets out. The little boy, about 6 or 7, jumps out of the van, and comes charging into the field, straight in the direction of the deer. I glared at him, but he kept running. Mom and Dad evidently didn't care, so I said, "Don't go running right at it; you'll scare it off." At that point, his parents did call him back, but I think it was more to get him away from ME than the deer. Whatever works. :D

Anyway, these are some shots of the deer that I got just as the boy came into the field, and then after the deer had calmed a bit--along with what I imagined the deer's thoughts were (or perhaps what I *wished* its thoughts were:

1. "What was that noise? Is that danger?"

2. "YES, Danger! Danger! Small boy charging like an elephant! Maybe I should run!! ....OR...

3. ..."Maybe I should just eat him. Yumm, tastes like chicken!"

Some people should not have children.. matter of fact, a lot of people should not have children! ;)

haha I love that licking shot!

Thanks! That was actually the shot that made the little daydream in my head happen--not that I wanted the kid to get eaten by a deer, but hey, if that's what it takes to learn some manners!! :D

Some people should not have children.. matter of fact, a lot of people should not have children! ;)

Now, THAT is a TRUE story!! And I met many, many of those people at Cades Cove yesterday! Ill-mannered kids and worse-mannered adults.

Great Shots and I love the commentary too! :-D

Nice shots sm4him. I'm a hunter but still love seeing photos of wildlife and nature, especially deer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back