What's new

dont mind me

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
playing with 3d on the camera. This is looking down from the second floor patio and my old truck. And don't pick on my old truck not everything is as it seems at first glance if you knew the amount of time and money I had under that thing.....
For some reason, in 3d mode at night the camera makes you use a flash, and gives you zero options. Im not sure using 3d is worth having zero options for the effect? You guys even see much of a difference?View attachment 67161
the flash thing totally blew out the bottom left, but it wont let me not use flash in 3d at night...
 
3D mode as in the silly feature on the Coolpix?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Someone would use it when they want to take 2 pictures, merge them in Nikon's software, so when viewed on a 3D capable device and wearing 3D glasses, the single image created is in "3D"...
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
Someone would use it when they want to take 2 pictures, merge them in Nikon's software, so when viewed on a 3D capable device and wearing 3D glasses, the single image created is in "3D"...
yeah. ive done that. wasn't that impressed. id take a 3d movie over it any day of the week.
 
okay, so why are you posting your 1 single snapshot using 3D mode here?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
okay, so why are you posting your 1 single snapshot using 3D mode here?

because I thought there MUST be more to it I was missing, way I was using it? or maybe a way to change settings I was missing. . And to see if you all saw much difference. Do you prefer 3d?
 
I'm going to assume most people here wont be able to view your picture in 3D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom