What's new

door th13een

timethief

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
909
Reaction score
19
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From a few days ago at the old souq.


​
13.jpg

​
 
bump
 
I think it says something with dubai in it and some numbers probably .
 
just wanted to let you know that when I saw this I said "whoa" outloud. Something about the framing and the texture of the wall makes this photo "simply cool"
 
just wanted to let you know that when I saw this I said "whoa" outloud. Something about the framing and the texture of the wall makes this photo "simply cool"

Thanks for your comments jamagica. appreciate your feedback. and welcome to the forum.
 
neat angle
i like the bright colour accent
and texture of the wall
 
neat angle
i like the bright colour accent
and texture of the wall

Thanks woojiebear. havent seen you posting in a while.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom