Doors Open Toronto

*Wants to slap Chiller upside the head for the 'punctualityless' reference*

MARK MY WORDS, I will be on time.
clock.gif

only the really important people come late ...

Would be great to meet you Alex. If your ever in town...buzz us man. I will make sure Anty is on time too. :lmao: :lmao:

Dont worry Anty.. I know that slap will be happening. Get it. Slap happen. slap happy...o.k it was a long day in the smog. :lmao:

Hey, if any of you guys are looking for Doors Open stuff to do saturday and don't mind going way the hell out of your way...I'll be shooting the Fire Hall at Queen and Woodbine for SNAP at 1 PM if you guys wanna stop by :D

(kidding...though Sunday's looking less and less likely, tbh)

Hey, if any of you guys are looking for Doors Open stuff to do saturday and don't mind going way the hell out of your way...I'll be shooting the Fire Hall at Queen and Woodbine for SNAP at 1 PM if you guys wanna stop by :D

(kidding...though Sunday's looking less and less likely, tbh)

Saturday morning I have some errands to do, that I usually do Sunday. Then I have to go visit a crematorium....I hope to get some darkside shots of. :lol: I will be downtown for a bit in the afternoon tho.

Sorry bout today, guys. Dad got back in town from being out of it this weekend (duh), and we had some family over for the afternoon, so alas. Next time, though, we can hope!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back