What's new

Doors

skaht

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Don't often post too much on forums normally lurk and see what people are doing. Thought I would post some recent pictures of 2 different doors.
Comment away...

1. Green Door
Green-Door.jpg


2. White Door
White-Door.jpg


Enter at own risk.
 
I like them both. Nice and contrasty. The first one might be a bit over exposed, but that might be the look you were going for. Nice composition.
 
love the theme and the composition also like the way there's shade in the first one.
 
Thanks for the comments.
 
i liked #1 although i think it could use a crop and also i love those little pipes in the bottom left i don't why but some how i like pipes lol
#2 i love the idea it's different but the image itself is not doing much for me i think it's because the top of the door is cropped either way great stuff
keep shooting and ofcourse posting :thumbup:
 
1) i believe this photo would benefit from a tighter crop....crop out right side..focus more on door
2) interesting shot. i like it
 
I really like number 2. I don't know why but I can't look away from it ha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom