doors

Well?!!! I wish I could comment on the doors!! I'm stuck staring at your avatar! ;)

I like it to the fronts steps. It looks like a sketch after that and doesn't work for me.

I actually like the last couple photos you posted better than the first. The door itself looked cool in the first but I really just thought the shot was okay, too dark I didn't find it that interesting.

Love everything about it!
thanks for letting me know :)

I like it to the fronts steps. It looks like a sketch after that and doesn't work for me.
it's ok, I'm not expecting that everybody will like it, and I do appreciate your comment

I actually like the last couple photos you posted better than the first. The door itself looked cool in the first but I really just thought the shot was okay, too dark I didn't find it that interesting.
Bri, even when you don't like the pictures I post, I just keep hearing you like something else, so it's all good for me :)

...and... I thought you are much older and different than your current avatar. You actually look good lol

Well?!!! I wish I could comment on the doors!! I'm stuck staring at your avatar! ;)
well then, why don't you come over and I'll show you everything you need to know about my avatar :winksexy:

Last edited:
Love everything about it!
thanks for letting me know :)

it's ok, I'm not expecting that everybody will like it, and I do appreciate your comment

Bri, even when you don't like the pictures I post, I just keep hearing you like something else, so it's all good for me :)

...and... I thought you are much older and different than your current avatar. You actually look good lol
perhaps. But wouldn't you wonder of the mental sanity of a gentlemen that uses a photo of himself for a avatar with tinted glasses, a pink home made coffee cup and wearing pajamas?

perhaps. But wouldn't you wonder of the mental sanity of a gentlemen that uses a photo of himself for a avatar with tinted glasses, a pink home made coffee cup and wearing pajamas?
sorry to break it to you, but your post are way much disturbing than the picture of "a gentlemen that uses a photo of himself for an avatar with tinted glasses, a pink homemade coffee cup and wearing pajamas?" :)

Really like the shot, love the textures, lines and pure feel of the image, really makes me want to go and visit the place. My only question is, (and it could be my eyes, not the image) are you sure it is level? It appears ever so slightly tilted to the counter-clockwise. Maybe a 1/2 degree rotation to the right ?

Really like the shot, love the textures, lines and pure feel of the image, really makes me want to go and visit the place. My only question is, (and it could be my eyes, not the image) are you sure it is level? It appears ever so slightly tilted to the counter-clockwise. Maybe a 1/2 degree rotation to the right ?
that was tough, leveling I mean. I did it several times just because nothing seemed right... I did it again, and you may be right

that was tough, leveling I mean. I did it several times just because nothing seemed right... I did it again, and you may be right
But, then again, I may not be :1219:

Most reactions

Back