What's new

614 Feet Above Sea Level

Ysarex100 94

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,718
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The highest point in St. Louis is in a small city park 1 and 1/2 blocks from my front door. Under threat of imminent rain this morning I decided to just walk near home and headed up hill to the park. Planted at the top of the hill are two very old and very large oak trees that I like to visit. The squirrels like them too. Fuji X-T2 w/18-55mm

382496-oak_trees.webp
 
Gorgeous trees! I spy two of the little guys running up and down those massive trunks.

Looks like a lovely place to sit and relax.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom