Dorothy gets Married- C&C

impressme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone! I was out with a good friend who's a pro wedding photographer this weekend where we set up a shoot to get some shots for her new web site. We were going for a very trendy type feel. All the photos have a lomo action to them to give them the color seen. I'm really looking for composition C&C.

Thanks!

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Wow, these are wonderful! I'm very much a noob but I'd be pretty stoked to have some photos like these for my wedding. The first one especially is fantastic. She much be a bride with a lot of personality :)

They definitely lost some definition in the transfer to show them online. For all of them we used a very short DOF- we were going for a dreamy, soft feel and the PP also added to that OOF look. However, If you look closely they are in focus, just not the place you would expect- with a f1.8 there's not much though to them as far as DOF

I think they're kind of nifty and I think you've accomplished your goal well.

I like the composition too. I wouldn't do an entire wedding in this style, but a few shots would be cool.

I think they're kind of nifty and I think you've accomplished your goal well.

I like the composition too. I wouldn't do an entire wedding in this style, but a few shots would be cool.

Yeah, this wasn't an actual wedding we shot- it was a wedding we created by sticking a friend in a dress and red shoes... Thanks so much!

Hmmm... I REALLY like the ideas and compositions of these images, but in addition to the already mentioned focus-issue, the excessive blue cast of the dress really bothers me.

Hmmm... I REALLY like the ideas and compositions of these images, but in addition to the already mentioned focus-issue, the excessive blue cast of the dress really bothers me.

To each his own I guess. Just an FYI- the blue cast is part of the action I used in PP...

Yeah these dont do much for me either. I dont care for the OOF or processed look to be honest. I know its a personal preference kinda thing though.

Wow...I really like them all...well maybe not so much the flowers; but everything else yea. It has a really cool feeling to it...kind of vintage with a really familiar feeling. Photography is an art form and we have to remember that there are many different perspectives and ways about going to photograph something. Nice Shots!:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back