What's new

Double Entendre

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
13,607
Reaction score
1,937
Location
State of Confusion
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
918811927_PEhLq-XL.jpg






New Photo Added Below​
 
Last edited:
LOL, Good shot I love the direction you went with this.. ;)
 
What are the odds!

(There's obviously a municipal planner with a sense of humour out there!)
 
the only thing missing is the ground. I lose a sense of being there since I can't imagine what the sign connects to.

it's not easy to do and keep the distance appropriate without a super wide lens
 
We have a Photo Theme Thread on Double Entendre pics, Kundalini.
Maybe you want to put this photo in there, too, for all eternity? It's been unused for ages, so you'd need to try and find it via the INDEX, but it exists.
 
Doesn't Monica Lewinski own some property just down the road from there?
 
Laf!

The pic I never took was of road signs on one standard; Hwy xx N, Hwy xx S, Hwy xx E & Hwy xx W all with an arrow pointing straight ahead. I think it was in one of the Carolinas on the east coast.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom