What's new

Double Rainbow!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tonight on our way home from the city we saw the most amazing double rainbow. It was insanely vibrant and many weekend warriors on their way back to the city pulled over to the side of the road... I told Hubby to drive.

These are the best of the bunch :)
The biggest issue I have with these is the hydro lines so I tried to incorporate them the best I could in the shots I chose.

C&C always welcome.
Thanks for taking a look!























 
Thanks Nandakumar :)
 
I am impressed--you know Frequency's real name!!!

Nice rainbows! I find rainbows are often kinda' difficult to "show"...they never seem to hold still, and every time I go out looking for one, it always seems to be raining. Kinda sucks. You managed to get some really INTENSE, beautiful rainbows! Hat's off to you!
 
Thanks Derrel and Unpopular :)

Derrel, it took me a while to remember Frequency's name!

Thanks guys, this was close to sunset and the light was soooo amazing! There were small pockets of rain and breaks in the clouds everywhere, we were right beside this rainbow/pocket of rain, it was so close that you can see it is in front of the tree lines, it was crazy cool :)
 
Great capture!
 
Judi, we're going to call you the "Rainbow Girl". Between the one coming out of your greenhouse, and these (and who knows how many you are NOT sharing with us ;) ), you seem to have a knack at finding these elusive sights. So, any luck with unicorns (because rainbows and unicorns go together, right?)?
 
Thanks Rick, Pgriz, Parker and Sarah.

Pgriz, I think there is stuff like this around us all the time, we just have to look around at the right time ;) still watching for the unicorns though! Lol I went back through the pictures from Sunday and I counted 4 different rainbows, there is another one in the landscape shots I posted lol

Parker, lmao! I never saw that before! That is so awesome, I was with him for about the first minute of WOW!!! But I must admit he carried on to be a weee bit more excited than I was seeing a double rainbow lol (too busy taking shots lol although some choice words did come out of my mouth here and there)

I can't help him out with what it meeeeans either ;)
 
Thanks Theo :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom