Double Senior Session

Very beautiful. I would love to hear about your processing.

wow......inspiring.

Great shots, excellent post processing

Excelent webiste, probably the first one on this forum i took the time to look at all the way through.

Great session, very inspiring. And I'd also love to know a little bit about your PP.

Very beautiful! Great job!

Surprised there's no nip slips, considering how skimpy their clothing is...

Yeah, apperently you didnt read the school's guideline on senior pics. LOL.. But they are beautiful pics LOL.

Yeah, apperently you didnt read the school's guideline on senior pics. LOL.. But they are beautiful pics LOL.

Around here, people get senior pics made for family and friends. Therefore they do not have to go by school regulations. My highschool had someone come in and we took formal yearbook shots. My guess is that these are just for friends and family.

I see eric. Perfect for uncle Jim lol.

Very nice shoot. Looks like you all had a great time too.

Thanks for the feedback and comments! I agree about the clothing, but they had parental approval on clothing and I really want my clients to express themselves so they're free to wear whatever they're comfortable in. Eric is right, these aren't for yearbook. Thanks for taking the time to look through them all. As far as PP, they're all a combination of various actions I've collected and created over the years as well as some retouching filters and simple levels adjustments. As you can see, several similar ones had similar processing, but there's a variety throughout the shoot while still trying to tie them all together and keep their skin tone nice.

Most reactions

Back