jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
you've almost got it in the third one, just a little bit faster shutter speed and you would have nailed it. i'm usually around 1/2000 - 1/3200s. birds in flight are pretty tough to get. be sure to check your af modes, one might be better than another on your camera for capturing birds in flight.

you've almost got it in the third one, just a little bit faster shutter speed and you would have nailed it. i'm usually around 1/2000 - 1/3200s. birds in flight are pretty tough to get. be sure to check your af modes, one might be better than another on your camera for capturing birds in flight.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birds in flight you will need a minimum of 1600th of second , nice tries......

I like #1. The spread wing framed in the hook actually gives it an artsy feel to me.

Your shutter speed might have been off but your timing was perfect for #4. In fact I think that tiny bit of motion blur actually enhances this photo.

Nice shooting.

I like #1. The spread wing framed in the hook actually gives it an artsy feel to me.

Your shutter speed might have been off but your timing was perfect for #4. In fact I think that tiny bit of motion blur actually enhances this photo.

Nice shooting.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back