What's new

Gulf Fritillary (Agraulis vanillae)

jeffashman23 7

Level 40 Squirrel Warrior
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
16,147
Reaction score
11,052
Location
The Colony, Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I picked up the camera for the first time in a bit to get this set of shots. Almost blew it because I forgot to check the speed, which was at f/160, which with my essential tremors leaves a bit of motion blur in the image. None the less I was happy enough with these three shots out of about 55. And no, they don't taste like vanilla...

1
aug23202501 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2
aug23202502 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3
aug23202503 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
 
Gorgeous!
 
I picked up the camera for the first time in a bit to get this set of shots. Almost blew it because I forgot to check the speed, which was at f/160, which with my essential tremors leaves a bit of motion blur in the image. None the less I was happy enough with these three shots out of about 55. And no, they don't taste like vanilla...

1
aug23202501 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2
aug23202502 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3
aug23202503 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
Heck yeah! I'd be happy with any of these shots!
 
Very nice set! I know from experience how hard it can be to get good angles on our fluttery friends. Great color, wingspan capture - and I appreciate how close you cropped these!
 
Very nice set! I know from experience how hard it can be to get good angles on our fluttery friends. Great color, wingspan capture - and I appreciate how close you cropped these!
Thank you! Out of 55 odd shots very few turned out due my shakiness and the slow shutter, but I still managed to pull a few out, so I'm happy with them.
Great color and clarity! Beautiful photos!
Thank you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom