What's new

Down by the seaside

I like it, there is great detail in the rocks. A longer exposure would have been nice to soften the water, but I still like it!
 
I am happy you like it. I agree with you on the longer exposure. I'm trying to be good and maybe my husband will buy me a tripod for Xmas :angel:.
 
I am happy you like it. I agree with you on the longer exposure. I'm trying to be good and maybe my husband will buy me a tripod for Xmas :angel:.

Hopefully! If not then try to find a flat (ish) surface to put your camera on, set the shutter speed, then put the timer on 2 seconds to give you chance to move away from the camera before the shutter opens to eliminate movement.

That's what I did before I had a tripod! :)
 
Excellent idea...I will do that next time. Thanks for the input .
 
Thanks frequency, I admire your work and its nice to know you find this good :hail:
 
Dark boulder on the bottom-right too heavy. Probably it needs some margin of water below it or
may be square format will be better.
 

Attachments

  • $sample1.webp
    $sample1.webp
    85.1 KB · Views: 93

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom