gravy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 156 Reaction score 0 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2007 #1 here are a few photos that I took with my new 50mm f/1.8 last night... let me know what you think!
guitarmy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2006 Messages 211 Reaction score 0 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2007 #2 Personally I dig the first, fifth and last the best. The other ones need to be brought up, exposure-wise, in PS. Nice work tho!
Personally I dig the first, fifth and last the best. The other ones need to be brought up, exposure-wise, in PS. Nice work tho!
gravy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 156 Reaction score 0 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 so we finally meet on here, eh? hahaha
guitarmy TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2006 Messages 211 Reaction score 0 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2007 #4 You know it! Now we need to TAKE OVER THE INTERNET
Weaving Wax TPF Noob! Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 678 Reaction score 0 Location U.S. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2007 #5 I like #4.
T thor666ster TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2009 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Mar 23, 2009 #6 this is to the photographer what ever became of this band?