What's new

Down the Dungeons

Arch

Damn You!
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
8,487
Reaction score
103
Location
locked in the attic
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So there's a few forts near me built in 1872 designed to defend the Royal Dockyard from an attack by the French from the north of the city. When i was a kid we found some, what we called 'dungeon' entrances in the woods....these things are majorly scary....long underground tunnel networks....pitch black and of course believed to be haunted.

Anyway im not too happy with these shots (it started to rain and there was no light), but thought i'd show you guys two of the lost entrances and i'll go back and do a better shoot another day.....but its scary on your own!

entrance3.jpg




entrance.jpg


Thanks for looking :D
 
They look cool man, especially considering the weather conditions :D I like the second one the best, good job!
 
These are cool. Love it. Im ready for the trip inside too.
 
i would go if you, wood sac, and chiller are headed in.....
an angel, an american bad *ss..and a canadian haunter...thinking i would be pretty safe...

great shots.... cant wait to see more...!! ( watch your wings, angel...)
 
I love the first, Archangel ... veeeeerrrrrry cool!

I'd be in the back of the gang going in ... but I'd go, too!

Is this a meet up thread? Is this crew becoming the Little Left of Normal crew?! Yea! :boogie:
 
anicole said:
I love the first, Archangel ... veeeeerrrrrry cool!

I'd be in the back of the gang going in ... but I'd go, too!

Is this a meet up thread? Is this crew becoming the Little Left of Normal crew?! Yea! :boogie:

lol....this could be a meet up thread!......funny, looking at all the people that have applied so far.....i can't say i'm supprised!!

You'd all love it down there, 6 flights of stairs from the entrance to the 1st one, then about 1/2 mile of passage ways, (my friend broke his leg down there when we we're about 15, an had to carry him out!) but it is scary. The council still haven't boarded these two up, but they have done on alot of others. I'll have to go back down and do some long exposures, but would definately need an assistant.......to hold the camera bag obviously!
Thanks guys
:D
 
That's awesome! I wish I could explore them myself, you'd better for me though.
 
anicole said:
we rule! :cheer:

Lol....gotta admire your enthusiasm!:lmao:

Thanks people.....your welcome to go down.....on your own....hehehee:greendev:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom