What's new

Downtown Annapolis CC

DaevidClarke

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two shots from early morning sunday. Any feedback would be most helpful.
OM-1 iso400. #1 took with 200mm, #2 135mm

1.
FH000031.jpg




2.
annap.jpg
 
^^i do think cropping it down would help.
 
i like no1,what is the building in no 2?
 
i like both....i think#2 could benifit from some noise reduction in pp
 

What if you did something like....

annap.jpg


I used Gimp to enhance the color a little bit and I cropped it a bit... And of course I threw on a little black border.

Just some thoughts... I agree it could stand to be straightened a hair...

It's a huge improvement, but it's still tilted IMO
 
any thoughts on improving the 1st one?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom