What's new

Downtown Atlanta

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
2,102
Reaction score
2,021
Location
N Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a scan of an old Kodachrome slide, shot with a Pentax MX through an "M"28mm F2.8 lens sometime around 1983... :D

4351657136_b104a687b7_o.jpg
 
I was happy to dig out this image as I had forgotten it long ago. Thinking of printing it, so any comments would be appreciated- even "boring snapshot"... :razz:
 
Dave
I wonder what that part of Alanta looks like today.
Maybe take a picture of the current location and make some kind of collage.

I like how the colors almost look like pastel.
 
Last edited:
The pastel progression is what I like so much about it. If I can figure out exactly where I was when I shot it, I just may try for an update- good idea! Hmm- 28mm / 1.5CF = 18.67mm...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom