Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Thoughts??

$IMG_3727 copy.jpg

Too much foreground if your purpose was to depict the building. If you were going for the way the building fits into the surrounding area, it might have been better to include the plaza in front of it or the sidewalk leading to it. As it is, the rope and walkway are not really that interesting and don't have any relation to the building.

You made our city look good :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Its a frequently shot location and this isnt the greatest vantage point. It looks like you tried to keep the ship from getting into your frame on the left? I have seen some shots that also used the chains as leading lines (I believe from the other side of the bay).

Are you a member of the Cleveland Photographic Society?

Too much foreground if your purpose was to depict the building. If you were going for the way the building fits into the surrounding area, it might have been better to include the plaza in front of it or the sidewalk leading to it. As it is, the rope and walkway are not really that interesting and don't have any relation to the building.

Well I was in the location to take all sorts of pictures, so the Rock Hall wasn't necessarily the main point of this shot. (I just figured I would name the buliding) But I see what you mean with the rope. Thanks for your feedback!

Its a frequently shot location and this isnt the greatest vantage point. It looks like you tried to keep the ship from getting into your frame on the left? I have seen some shots that also used the chains as leading lines (I believe from the other side of the bay).

I have other shots too of the Rock Hall, I believe using that perspective you just described.
No, I'm not a member.

I have other shots too of the Rock Hall, I believe using that perspective you just described.
No, I'm not a member.

You should look into it. 400+ members, some of the best photographers I have ever met. Good classes, frequent field trips, competitions, awesome feedback on your images.....tons of fun. Its their 125th year anniversary this year too.

Cleveland Photographic Society

Most reactions

New Topics

Back