downtown miami sunset

I like the first one the best - nice twilight and nice city lights. The other two are just snapshots and do nothing for me.

WesternGuy

The first one is beautiful! Thats my favorite! :) The second has some good lines and the last one is nice, I like how you only have the foreground in focus!

appreciate the critique fellas!

I like the first one, but for me it needs to be to the left <<< a little more. More of the bridge and less of the construction. Also it would be prefect on a day when the sky was more interesting... more high clouds which really light up right at sunset.

Nice spot though - has potential!

#3 would be great if you had something in the water... maybe a kite surfer or a wind surfer.

dewey, yah i wanted that view but there were pillars in the way and the "good spot" was taken by other photographers. Normally miami has an abundance of clouds but not that night

WB may be a little warm on last 2

2wheelphoto that was my intention

IMO I think your first shoot is pretty damn good. I would only crop out more of the right side, and clone out the construction rigs to clean up the lines a bit more.

IMO I think your first shoot is pretty damn good. I would only crop out more of the right side, and clone out the construction rigs to clean up the lines a bit more.
appreciate it! i wanted to do the bridge which had some cool lights but there were people in the way

Beautiful photography and clicks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back