What's new

Downtown Photos, Feedback Please!

dj-cline

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Winnipeg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I am new to the Forum, and i thought I would upload a photo on here, to get some feedback, and hopefully some tips. Photography is somthing i have been interested in for a while, and havent really had the money to get into it. I bought a Nikon D3000 on Boxing day, and the following photo was taken about 3 weeks after i bought the camera. Please give feedback as well as any advise or tips you might have for me. Thanks in advance!

NikonD3000DecemberJanuary094.jpg
 
Interesting photo. Looks like one of those motivational pictures they put in big company meeting pamphlets lol.

But you chopped off the top of the building. :thumbdown:

Keep shooting, I like this idea :thumbup:
 
Yeah i suppose it sort of looks like it is from Grand Theft Auto, or somthing like that.
But it definately wasnt. I added a tiny bit of contrast on photoshop, but other then that, its as is.
 
I'd be curious to see how this would look as a more abstract shot. (i.e. cropped tight on the windows.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom